Tuesday, January 29, 2013

First day of Sales!

Sorry I wrote this on the 27th but I forgot to post it.

Yay! Today's the first day of sales and I'm off and running.  Military donation letters have been sent.  Thank you cards are being made.  Let's get this goal of 1200 cookies to a good start!  Everyday I will try to post what I have sold.  When booth sales start, February 15, expect to see an increase of sales.  My first sale was from a friend from my brothers Cub Scouts.  She got a Mango Creme, a Thin Mint, a Thanks-a-Lot, and a Lemonade.  My second sale was from my neighbors, and they got 4 Caramel deLites, 2 Lemonades, 2 Mango Cremes, 2 Thin Mints, and they donated a $5 donation to the military which gave them a tax-deductible receipt.  My third sale was to one of my mom's high school friends from Facebook, and she got a Mango Creme,  a Shortbread, a Thin Mint, and 3 Peanut Butter Patties.  
Free shipping for ordering cookies!
And don't forget about a tax-deductible receipt for donating to the military!





Today's totals

Thin Mints: 5
Caramel deLites: 4
Peanut Butter Patties: 3
Lemonades: 3
Peanut Butter Sandwich: 0
Shortbread: 1
Thanks-a-lot: 1
Mango Cremes: 4
Military Donations: $5
Plus I also went door to door around the neighborhood

(These totals don't include door to door) That's 22 boxes (including the military donations)! Only 1,178 to go! :D
Five dollars in military donations means only $995 to reach my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment